December 20, 2008

Alea's List

Hi everyone! I've decided to go with the Doctorate level based on what I have to read (i really hope i can do it!) I'm taking the term graphic novel a bit loosely to include some anthologies, smaller comic books and an illustrated zine anthology that I want to read. Here is where I posted the list on my own blog. I definitely can't wait to start this and see what everyone else is reading!

1. 32 Stories by Adrian Tomine
2. At A Crossroads: Between A Rock and My Parents Place by Kate T. Williamson
3. Best American Comics 2008 edited by Lynda Barry
4. Delayed Replays by Liz Prince
5. Diary of a Mosquito Abatement Man by John Porcellino
6. Breaking Up by Aimee Friedman
7. French Milk by Lucy Knisley
8. Funeral of the Heart by Leah Hayes
9. Girl Stories by Lauren Weinstein
10. Invincible Summer Volume 2 by Nicole J Georges
11. Janes in Love by Cecil Castellucci
12. Jimmy Corrigan: The Smartest Kid on Earth by Chris Ware
13. Like a Velvet Glove Cast in Iron by Daniel Clowes
14. Little Things: A Memoir in Slices by Jeffrey Brown
15. Mome Vol. 10 Winter/Spring 2008 edited by Gary Groth
16. The New York Four by Brian Wood
17. Nothing Better: No Place Like Home by Tyler Page
18. Ojingogo by Matt Forsythe
19. Pussey! by Daniel Clowes
20. A Year in Japan by Kate T. Williamson
21. Watchmen 
22. Unlovable by Esther Pearl Watson
23. The Lagoon by Lilli Carre
24. Romeo and Juliet by Esther Pearl Watson

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG! You have so many listed...lol! You were ready for this challenge. I'll get busy on mine soon.

Alea said...

LOL! Now do you see why I wanted to do it hahah!